[CLUE-Talk] My thoughts on ITEC.

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Fri Oct 25 10:28:04 MDT 2002

Thanks for the info, Dave, and kudos to everyone who participated!

Many of us who are into Linux are either unconfident or unwilling
to evangelize for it.  And when we do, we're frequently preaching
to the choir.  Thank you for your efforts.  Especially to those of
you who took time off work to go to ITEC.  It is too bad that there
weren't more attendees to appreciate what you had to say, but I
suspect that a few in the crowd were folks who might otherwise not
have sought out information about Linux.

Thanks for sowing some new seeds. :-)

Lynn