[CLUE-Talk] Inexpensive locally available PC clones

Keith Christian keithchristian at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 10:06:15 MDT 2002

Hi Folks,

Anyone have recommendations for locally-available (preferably south of town
near the DTC) clones?  I'm looking into putting together a 4 or 5 system home
network; with the objective of setting up a small office system.

As an aside, does anyone have first-hand experience with any of the Microtel
systems that WalMart.com is selling?  I've heard mostly good things about
them, they even have an internal modem for which Linux drivers are available.

Thanks!

=====Keith