[CLUE-Talk] Call for presentations

El Presidente de CLUE president at clue.denver.co.us
Mon Sep 16 17:05:09 MDT 2002

Greetings.

The CLUE North meeting needs speakers for the next 3 months.  If you would
like to give a 1 hour presentation on a Linux topic, please contact Gus
Calabrese.

Thanks
Jeffery Cann
CLUE President

Subject: [CLUE-North-Admin] presenters for October, November and December
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 21:36:13 -0600
From: "Gus Calabrese" <wft at frii.com>
To: <clue-north-admin at clue.denver.co.us>
Cc: "wft" <wft at frii.com>, "joanne" <jy at cinternational.com>

As Crawford pointed out ...we now need to find
presenters for CLUE North meetings
October 17
November 21
December 19

Gus S. Calabrese
www.omegadogs.com
www.WFTelectronics.com
voice (303) 964 9670

Are you a libertarian?  go to  http://www.lp.org/quiz/  to find out

"I have learnt silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant,
and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these
teachers."
        -- Kahlil Gibran

We're on a planet of nearly six billion ninnies living in a civilization
that
was designed by a few thousand amazingly smart deviants.