[CLUE-Talk] Re: [CLUE-Announce] Linux Fun-da-mentals tomorrow

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Thu Sep 19 19:27:32 MDT 2002

On 09-19 17:55, Jed S. Baer wrote:
> On 17 Sep 2002 18:21:28 -0600
> David Willson <DLWillson at TheGeek.NU> wrote:
>
> > We will be having a Linux Fun-da-mentals session in Parsec's classroom 2
>
> I gotta ask. Why does everything on clue-announce seem to take two days to
> reach my inbox? This just showed up.

I'm glad I'm not the only one this is happening to.

Put this down as a "me, too!" post.

DRAG.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
Anyone can press a button and murder a thousand. But how many can kill a man
with their bare hands? This, I tell you, is technology's greatest fault: it
allows a single man to have impact on the lives of many.
-Alex Armstrong