[CLUE-Talk] IT Samaritans: Linux Planning Meeting

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sun Sep 22 12:37:31 MDT 2002

Hi folks.

I'm proposing Wednesday, 25-Sep, as the kickoff meeting for getting to
work on this project.

http://rockchucker.com/itsleap.mission.html

Since it's a nice place with a big meeting room, Stella's coffee house
seems good to me. It's at 1479 S. Pearl St. 7:00 PM.

Basic agenda will be just brainstorming about what technologies to focus
on, and organizational/admin issues such as whether we need seperate
mailing list, etc.

RSVP isn't necessary, but I'd like to get some idea of whether enough
people (meaning at least a couple besides myself) will be able to make it.
I'm open to reschedule if necessary.

See you there.
jed
--
We're frogs who are getting boiled in a pot full of single-character
morphemes, and we don't notice. - Larry Wall; Perl6, Apocalypse 5