[CLUE-Talk] would like to try Linux \\ SuSE ???

rknech at pcisys.net rknech at pcisys.net
Tue Sep 24 07:08:59 MDT 2002

I can't wait for SuSE 8.1! 8.0 was very nice!
Easiest install yet! ~25 minutes, partitioning, formatting, 2.5 GIGS of
softwrae installed, and only 1 reboot. I love KDE 3.0.

Although I will HAVE to order 8.1 from SuSE. I cna't just walk into Chump USA
and buy it off the shelf anymore... Had to move to Sidney, Nebraska to find a
Job in this lousy economy! -- Yes I work for Cabela's now.

And we Use Red Hat Linux here on servers along with Solaris running Oracle!
It's a very "we don't like Microsoft" company. I love it! I am trying to
convince them to go to Linux on the desktop now. I want SuSE on MY desktop. :^)