[CLUE-Talk] Traitors, Cowards, Scoundrels, and Intelligent Dissenters

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Tue Apr 1 06:20:38 MST 2003

On Saturday, 29 March 2003 at 12:55:21 -0700, Timothy C. Klein
<teece at silverklein.net> wrote:

> > On 2003 March 29 Saturday 07:36 am, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:

> > Somebody posted yesterday with the Brits saying that they have found proof of
> > cooperation between Sadaam and Al-Qaeda. I will be very curious to see if it
> > was true,  a misinterpetation of fact or a prisioner being tortured that
> > would say anything to get out of it. The fact that it came from the Brits
> > rather than an admin that is a known lier makes me sit up and pay attention.
> >

> The fact that it is the Brits doesn't signify anything. The Brits have
> a history of leaking misinformation to support a cause. They even have
> an gov't branch for it: I/Ops. Do a google search on the recent Iraqi
> attempt to purchase yellow cake uranium from Nigeria. It was total bunk,
> an obvious forged document. Colin Powell used it in his address to the
> UN, Bush mentioned it in the State of the Union address. And it was an
> easily verified fake. Guess who gave it to us? The Brits.

Tim,

I can't find the links you mention.  Could you either post the google
search link or a link to the actual site?

FWIW, here are the two google searches I tried:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Iraq+%2B+%22yellow+cake+uranium%22

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Iraq+%2B+%22yellow+cake+uranium%22+%2B+Nigeria
--
Allons Rouler!