[CLUE-Talk] Anyone heard about this? Free Mike Hawash

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier clue at dissociatedpress.net
Tue Apr 1 17:23:41 MST 2003

Just saw this on BoingBoing... and I don't think it's an April Fool's
thing, either.

On Thursday, March 20, 2003, our friend and colleague Maher (Mike)
Hawash was arrested ("detained") as a "material witness" by the FBI and
the Joint Terrorism Task Force in the parking lot of Intel Corp's
Hawthorne Farms parking lot.  Simultaneously, FBI agents in bulletproof
vests and carrying assault rifles awoke Mike's wife Lisa and their three
children in the home, which they proceeded to search.  Since then, Mike
has been held in the Federal Prison at Sheridan, OR.

http://www.freemikehawash.org/
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier
jzb at dissociatedpress.net