[CLUE-Talk] Linux PC Vendor

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Thu Apr 3 19:02:11 MST 2003

Hi Folks.

Just thought I'd pass this along ... found in the current issue of linux
magazine (Zonker's Picks).

http://www.qlilinuxpc.com/

Looking through their laptop section now, they offer RedHat, Debian,
Mandrake, SuSE, and Slackware pre-installed. They also offer "pre-modded"
custom PCs. I always thought the cool factor of case modding was doing it
yourself, but it was only a matter of time before someone started selling
a "pick your mods" custom PC.

I'll take the blue neon windowed case with the built-in coffee machine
please. ;-)

jed
--
I wouldn't even think about bribing a rottweiler with a steak that
didn't weigh more than I do. -- Jason Earl