[CLUE-Talk] Golden Hacking Society Wed @ 7pm

diana diana at workspot.net
Tue Apr 8 18:32:06 MDT 2003

Hello, and good afternoon.  I am writing to request that you no longer
send me notes on  meetings and such.  I'm not sure how I got onto your
mailing list, but the stuff you send has little meaning to me (nothing
personal, I just don't visit your meetings) and is a chore to delete.
Thanks for removing my address from your list!  :)  Diana         On