[CLUE-Talk] Meeting Tonight

diana diana at workspot.net
Tue Apr 8 18:35:40 MDT 2003

Hello.  I am writing to ask that you please take me off of your mailing
list.  I have not attended any of your meetings, and probably can't.
Nothing personal.  I just don't have the time, and it is quite a chore
to delete all of the many letters I receive from people I've never met
asking me to come someplace or see something.  Half the time, I've no
idea what you're talking about...and the other half, I receive the same
letter four times.  Very annoying.   Thanks for removing me from your
list.  :)  Diana                        On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 16:06,