[CLUE-Talk] Reading what I expect, I guess...

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier clue at dissociatedpress.net
Tue Apr 8 19:00:37 MDT 2003

Diana,

for someone with no time, you sure seem to have the time to harass all
the other innocent members of this list.

The CLUE mailing list is subscriber-only. The only way you should be
getting e-mail from this list is if you subscribed intentionally. It
requires a request and confirmation for you to receive it, so it's hard
to imagine how you could have been accidentally subscribed.

One of a few things has happened:

1. You subscribed and forgot that you subscribed.

2. Someone else decided to be mean for some reason and requested the
subscription for you, and you replied to that e-mail.

3. Someone is re-directing the clue-talk list to your e-mail address. If
you view one of the e-mails with full headers, you can see what the
original address was that the mail was sent to.

4. You work for a company that deals with Linux User Groups and someone
added you manually to the list. Since "Workspot" is a Linux-based
company, it's entirely possible that someone meant to subscribe you to
the newsletter list or something...

I dunno. At any rate. I've taken the liberty of sending your password to
you from the clue-talk web-based subscription form. All you need to do
to end the e-mails is to go here:

http://clue.denver.co.us/mailman/subscribe/clue-talk

And unsubscribe. I can't unsubscribe you because I don't have your
password.

Good luck,

Zonker