[CLUE-Talk] Assistance for a Colorado School

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Apr 10 07:21:03 MDT 2003

  Back when I was in Co I helped set up 2 Linux proxy servers for
A school there.  In the Elementary lab there's a proxy server and Samba
server acting as a CD server.  In the Highschool there's a proxy box as
well.

  Both are Debian Linux and behaving well except for some
semi-maintenance.  Unfortunately I don't do maint on the elementary lab
as it has no external connection and I'm in Georgia now.  These have
been up for almost 3 years now.

  Is there anyone who can do Linux maintenance for the school?  It's up
in Westminster and I think has used about 16 hours in the last year and
a half hands on with about 10 hours remote via ssh.  The person running
it is great about working around my schedule for time.  There is no pay
for this but they will be glad to give you a reference on a resume as a
consulting gig, etc.

  If you're interested please send me an email, I will be able to help via
email/ssh/irc or phone as well.

Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: E344DA3B
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Diagnosis: witzelsucht

IPv6 = robert at ipv6.rdlg.net	http://ipv6.rdlg.net