[CLUE-Talk] ANN: Jeffco RedHat tour by Otis Lamar

Otis Lamar otis_lamar at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 11:24:55 MDT 2003

We run much of our infrastructure on RH Linux servers,
DNS, HTTP, Samba, NFS, FTP, some DBs, MTA, etc...  We
also use Novell, MS, and HP servers.

On the desktop side, which I am involved with, we are
trying to migrate as many departments as possible to
Linux desktops, if feasible.

Otis Lamar

--- Keith Christian <keithchristian at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Gee, I won't be able to attend.
>
> Do we know basically how much of the IT
> infrastructure has been migrated to
> Linux?  All of it?  MS Desktops and Linux servers?
>
> EMWTK.
>
> ====Keith
>

> --- Crawford Rainwater
> <crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com> wrote:
> > When:  Friday, April 11, 2003
> > 	 13:00 (or 1:00PM)
> > Where: Jefferson County Government Building
> > 	 100 Jefferson County Parkway
> > 	 Golden, CO
> >
> > What:  Otis Lamar will be giving a tour of
> > the Jeffco facilities and show off their work
> > with the migration over to RedHat Linux.  This
> > is will also be done on 19 June as part of the
> > CLUE-North presentations for those who cannot
> > make this date and time.  This was rescheduled
> > due to the lovely snow storm we had during the
> > past meeting which was canceled.

=====
Otis Lamar