[CLUE-Talk] news

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Fri Apr 11 20:04:08 MDT 2003

Some time ago, I asked the list for their personal favorite news feeds.  I
would like to recommend Google's news as the best portal I have seen.  They
have about 4500 news feeds and it's continuously updated and grouped.  So, I
can read the same story from many different, world wide news sources.

http://news.google.com/

Click on the 'About Google News' for details on how it works.  I know it's
been out for a while, but I hadn't really perused it.

Jeff
--
Life is a tie. In the end, no one wins.
 -- Oswald Neimo