[CLUE-Talk] Oh No! Not Again! (spam spam spam spam ...)

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Mon Apr 14 18:41:37 MDT 2003

Hi Folks.

So, I guess we've all finally figured out what the deal was with that
signup sheet at the CLUE meeting where IBM spoke. In future, I suggest a
large sign that says "This is not a CLUE signup sheet". And a strongly
worded statement to any presenters who want to use such to the effect that
they will under no circumstances use the e-mails for marketing.

Stronly worded complaint already sent to Maureen. I suggest maybe IBM
should make ammends by contributing a big chuck o'$$$ to the CLUE
projector fund -- or donating a projector.

jed
--
I wouldn't even think about bribing a rottweiler with a steak that
didn't weigh more than I do. -- Jason Earl