[CLUE-Talk] Oh No! Not Again! (spam spam spam spam ...)

Ski Dawg skidawg at smcorwine.com
Mon Apr 14 21:34:12 MDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 21:14, Jed S. Baer wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:03:50 -0600
> "Dave" <mtdew at linuxforlesbians.org> wrote:
> > Just curious, but what was the result of the sign up sheet? I've
> > recieved nothing.  This could be a result of my bad handwriting though.
> > :)
>
> Well, I can't believe I'm *that* special, to be the only one who received
> marketing e-mail from IBM. Noplace but the CLUE meeting "attendance sheet"
> where Maureen would have gotten the e-mail address she used.
>
> jed

No, I got the message also (as well as many others I am betting). A 536K
message inviting me to a "working demonstration of the Blade Servers as
well as demos of the management tools that help ease with the task of
deploying Windows and LINUX servers." (quote taken from first paragraph
of email message).

--
Doug

Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla)