[CLUE-Talk] Oh No! Not Again! (spam spam spam spam ...)

Jef Barnhart jef at batky-howell.com
Tue Apr 15 08:00:55 MDT 2003

C'mon Jed. When did you ever see a "attendance sheet" at a CLUE meeting
other than this one meeting? I had asked about the sheet and she told me
that this was for mailings. She didn't try to give me the peruvian
armbar to get me to sign. I still signed up just to see what they hd to
offer.

Zonker in the past had a giveaway for LinuxMall They asked for email
addresses and I don't think that the got much of a responce. That is
also why we do the anonymous drawing for the giveaways.

Jef