[CLUE-Talk] Wierd PHP4 + Stronghold-3 problem

Kirk Rafferty kirk at fpcc.net
Fri Apr 18 11:20:37 MDT 2003

Thanks for the replies, Jeff and Peter.

Peter, turns out you're absolutely correct about the register_globals
variable, although the problem manifested itself even when filling the
form out.  Setting php_flag register_globals on in httpd.conf fixed the
problem.  Now it looks like I have to start converting all my forms to use
$_ variables, and then turn register_globals back off.  <sigh>  But I'll
be a better admin for it. :)

Thanks for the help!

Regards,
Kirk