[CLUE-Talk] Where to buy laptop parts?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sun Apr 20 22:35:12 MDT 2003

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 21:53:40 -0600
Matt Gushee <mgushee at havenrock.com> wrote:

> Hi, all--
>
> My wife's laptop hard disk suddenly crapped out the other day, and we
> need to find a replacement. I set her up a quick WinNT system on a spare
> disk that I had lying around, but at 528MB, it's really a bit small for
> long-term usage.
>
> Any recommendations on where to buy?

It's a vague memory, but isn't there a company called Renaissance
Computer, or Computer Renaissance that does used?

This makes me think that one thing I used to hear about was computer swap
meets. Are there any of those around on a regular basis anymore?

jed
--
I wouldn't even think about bribing a rottweiler with a steak that
didn't weigh more than I do. -- Jason Earl