[CLUE-Talk] Anyone heard about this? Free Mike Hawash

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Tue Apr 29 06:15:42 MDT 2003

On Tuesday 01 April 2003 05:23 pm, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
> Just saw this on BoingBoing... and I don't think it's an April Fool's
> thing, either.

Anyone want to start a CLUE letter writing campaign?  I suggest we write our
representatives in Congress to start.  I wrote to them on the Dmitry Sklarov
issue and I was impressed by the response of Senator Nighthorse-Campbell.  He
may be helpful again.

Jeff
--
Life is a tie. In the end, no one wins.