[CLUE-Talk] The horror, the horror...

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Tue Apr 29 17:45:01 MDT 2003

Z -

I cannot believe you don't support the RIAA!  All they are trying to do is
stop you cyberthieves from taking what they own.   Just because they want to
own everything under the sun that fits under the description of
'entertainment' is besides the point.  If you can't support Hilary, at least
support the troops...err whatever.

:-)

P.S.  This message brought to you by 'extreme-sarcasm.com'...

--
Life is a tie. In the end, no one wins.
 -- Oswald Neimo