[CLUE-Talk] Einstein quote

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Tue Apr 29 20:42:40 MDT 2003

Reminds me of a joke and along the same lines.

A psychlogy student had dutifully prepared for his final essay test and
was in class taking the test in the familiar blue books.  He had to
answer the question: what is psychology?  As the professor was walking
around he notice the student sweating up a storm and rubbing his head.
The professor asked, "what's the problem?" The student replied,
"Professor, I've spent the last the last week preparing and writing my
answer to this question.  I wrote 10 pages, then edited down to 3, then
edited down even further to 1 page, got it down to 1 paragraph and then
1 sentence and finally to 1 word, but now I've forgotten the 1 word."
The professor replied, "That's bullshit!" to which the student exclaimed
"That's the word!!"

Kevin

--
Kevin Cullis <kevincu at orci.com>