[CLUE-Talk] MAPI Developer Needed

Rich Whitaker Rich.Whitaker at samsungcontact.com
Wed Apr 30 11:50:43 MDT 2003

I know this isn't the proper forum for such an announcement, but what
the hell.  If we can post 2000 messages about Sadam, maybe we can
actually use this board to better someone's future.

Samsung is currently looking for an advanced MAPI developer.
This person must have at least 4 years experience in developing MAPI
enabled applications and demonstrate the ability to integrate existing
applications with Outlook 2000 and Outlook XP.  I would really like to
find a person in the Colorado.  If you are interested, send your resume
and salary requirements to me, and I'll forward it to the right people.

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Whitaker - Technical Consultant     *
Samsung Data Services - Samsung Contact  *
Office:                                  *
Cell:                                    *
Fax: 208-460-3297                        *
rich.whitaker at samsungcontact.com         *
http://www.samsungcontact.com            *