[CLUE-Talk] Fwd: RE: working out problems

Charles Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Fri Aug 8 17:59:20 MDT 2003

A friend of mine in a highly secure installation, sent me a message that
said in part:

>Assume
>you saw the article in the Denver Post about Linux being approved for
>"highly secure computers".  Hmmmmm.  Will keep you posted.

I don't remember seeing that.  Anyone else?  The only thing in the DPO
archives from the last seven days is the IBM countersuit.  A general search
turned up an article in Wired in early June re NSA's release of super
secure linux.

http://www.wired.com/news/linux/0,1411,53004,00.html

Charles Oriez, coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
Some witty person in rec.arts.sf.composition (I forget who) called them
feral apostrophes. Untamed, unregulated, they roam the wastes of the
English language and pop up where lea'st expected.