[CLUE-Talk] Re: alt.beer

Charles Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Mon Aug 11 20:29:39 MDT 2003

At 05:44 PM 8/11/2003 -0600, Jed S. Baer wrote:

>On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 17:28:52 -0600
>"Rita Gibson" <rgibson57 at earthlink.net> wrote:
>

> > Speaking of alt.beer -- did you guy's try out Gibby's after the last
> > meeting(or was this conversation after the last meeting)? No pressure, I
> > just thought if ya'll planned on stopping by I'd try to see if they
> > could reserve the "conversation area."
>
>I'm all for it.

I'm in.  I'll be installing a server all day, except when I'm meeting with
a foundation to figure out how to get all these linux PC's into the
schools.  I will be very thirsty by the time that the meeting is done.

Charles Oriez      coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
"Gentlemen, it's in beta.  That means it's like Windows.  They're letting
you test it while they continue to screw it up until it's totally useless."
(Bigg Fredd in RCC talking about Google's temporary interface to the deja
archives)