[CLUE-Talk] MS Blaster / LuvSAN

black at galaxy.silvren.com black at galaxy.silvren.com
Tue Aug 12 15:09:02 MDT 2003

Not me :)

Well, almost.

We have about 3500 firewalled PC's and so far we haven't had a single
problem. Even if a host does get "0wn3d" I'm blocking all TFTP across the
firewall so it shouldn't be able to get the worm code anyway. That's all
I've had to do.

My firewall logs are reaching gargantuan sizes, though. At this rate
they'll be over a gig for just this week.