[CLUE-Talk] Ann Coulter on Larry King: Would Someone Tape It?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Aug 16 00:30:38 MDT 2003

Hi Folks.

I was over at a friend's, watching CNN (where it seemed as if news about
the blackout was worth reporting only if it related to New York City), and
saw a spot about Ann Coulter being on Larry King -- I think on Saturday.
Well, I don't have cable.

If someone would tape that for me, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks,
jed