[CLUE-Talk] vmware

Chris Terry tuba_man at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 11:52:11 MDT 2003

I'm not quite sure on the specifics, but I believe DRI is supported, but
GLX is not.  VMWare uses some kind of standard SVGA emulation on the
client OS, so I doubt 3d works too well.
Still, what do you need windows for in the first place?  Have you tried
WineX (www.transgaming.com) yet?  I don't have the commercial version,
but they've open sourced enough of its features to be useful for me.