[CLUE-Talk] Horrible flood of virus e-mails

Matt Gushee matt at gushee.net
Wed Aug 20 20:01:12 MDT 2003

I guess this must have something to do with the new worms going around,
but I am amazed at what's happening to my Inbox. On a normal day I
probably get 20-40 items of junk e-mail (spam & viruses combined). Today
I have gotten over 1000!

I'm just curious: how many are other people getting?

mgushee at havenrock.com           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through
                                its streets.

                            --Lao Tzu (Peter Merel, trans.)