[CLUE-Talk] Windows virus affect nuclear plants!!

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jzb at dissociatedpress.net
Sat Aug 30 08:51:05 MDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 18:23, Dave Hahn wrote:
> Was I the only one yelling "Galaxy!! Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!"
> ?  Please, I don't want to be alone on this one...

Uh, no. You weren't alone on that one.

> "What do you get when you multiply six by nine?"

42, of course.

You know, I think this quote about the Vogons applies just as well to
the folks at SCO:

"...it was as if the forces of evolution had simply given up on them
then and there and then, had turned aside in disgust and written them
off as an ugly and unfortunate mistake."

I'm also surprised that no band has claimed the name "Disaster Area"
from the book...

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier