[CLUE-Talk] Fwd: [Blug-list] LinuxFestNorthwest 2004 call for presenters, exhibiters, volunteers

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Tue Dec 2 11:30:16 MST 2003

I'm still a CLUEBIE, however I've relocated to Bellingham, WA.  As such, I'm
working on becoming a BLUGGER.  This sounds like an interesting event that some
of you on the CLUE-Talk may be interested in.

Since it's right here, I'll be atteding & volunteering.

--
Allons Rouler!

Randy
http://www.arabie.org/