[CLUE-Talk] anyone else getting spammed? [Fwd: Re: clue.denver.co.us]

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Fri Dec 5 11:17:40 MST 2003

Match Grun wrote:

>Same here.
>

>Evan Widger <PsychoI3oy at linkline.com> wrote:
>

>>just got this in my inbox, i'm wondering if anyone else has.
>>
>>is there a way to set the mailing list to obfuscate our addresses on
>>it?

Me three.  The list of list members is not available to the public, but
they can be harvested from the archives.  I'm not sure what facility
mailman has for protecting the archives other than turning them off.
One nice thing about having public archives is that we can search them
through google.

Lynn