[CLUE-Talk] anyone else getting spammed? [Fwd: Re: clue.denver.co.us]

Frederic Jean fjean at fredjean.homeip.net
Fri Dec 5 11:47:17 MST 2003

Hm... I actually need some spam right now to test something, so I guess
I will reply to the list...

Spam is the main reason why I went ahead and learned what I could about
hosting my own mail server, Spam Assassin, procmail, relaydb (ok, that's
on a OpenBSD box...). Although it has been a lot of work and effort, I
have seen the amount of spam delivered to my inbox drop down
considerably.

Oh! Oh! Look! Another one came through the filter!!! Time to test if
this is really working as I want it to be before I get back to actually
working...

Fred