[CLUE-Talk] Re: hardware recommendation sought

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Dec 5 13:01:16 MST 2003

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:

> Just wanted to chime in to also recommend Axcess
> I've had good luck with Axcess, they seem to be pretty knowledgeable,
> their prices are fairly decent and they're not difficult about accepting
> returns. (I've only had to return one part...)

I also have had good luck with this new store, on South Colorado for
those of us further south -- they're a chain store in some other States,
but I think they only have the one retail outlet in Denver.

Decent parts, decent prices and a reasonable selection of stuff in stock.

http://www.pcclub.com/

I put together an Athlon 2500 machine earlier this year using parts from
'em.  Came out about the same as buying similar parts through something
like the mail order folks on pricewatch.com.

Nate, nate at natetech.com