[CLUE-Talk] Why Iraq? Why now?

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Sun Feb 2 07:24:43 MST 2003

Good stuff, I will take a look at it.

I do have one comment.  You yourself have stated that the world is made
up of shades of grey.  However, it seems here that you are trying to
paint this one color...black (i.e. oil).

It would be foolish to think oil isn't a factor in our Middle East foreign policy,
and the current "crisis in Iraq".  But, I don't see oil as the only issue.  There
are more (i.e. Israel v. Palistine and terrorism).