[CLUE-Talk] Sure its 'Not About Oil' was: Why Iraq? Why now?

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Mon Feb 3 19:29:06 MST 2003

On Monday,  3 February 2003 at 17:12:12 -0700, Jeffery Cann <fabian at jefferycann.com> wrote:
> On Monday 03 February 2003 09:17 am, Randy Arabie wrote:
> > Please elaborate ;)
>
> The essay started with an interesting an emotional tone where the author
> describes horrible things that folks around the globe do to one another.  He
> then seems to use this to contrast this with american life.  I didn't
> understand the transition from this portion into his opinions about how war
> is a necessary thing.

Understandable.  Emotion doesn't really have a place in a debate about
war.  I concede your point.  IMO, that is only the "sugar coating".

> In addition, I simply disagree with many of the points
> he gave to support his opinion.

And those points were exactly the ones that I hoped you would elaborate
upon.  Please address the "meat & potatoes".
--
Allons Rouler!

Randy
http://www.arabie.org/