[CLUE-Talk] Call for Reviews

Dave Price davep at kinaole.org
Tue Feb 4 09:53:53 MST 2003

CLUEbies,

We receive books every month from publishers on the basis of they're
being 'review copies'  ... that means we need reviews.  If I can point
the publishers to reviews on the CLUE web page, they are happier to give
us more books!

We are not looking for novels here, or even what your 3rd grade
teacher called a 'book report'.  If you have had a chance to look
through the book book you 'won', just give us a couple of objective
paragraphs about your impressions of the book that we can feed back
to the publishers / editors of the book.  The more, the better.

Thanks for your kokua (cooperation) ... I will keep those free books
coming to you.

The CLUE web page has some nice submission guidelines to make the
procedure painless.

aloha,
dave

(written with vim)