[CLUE-Talk] Sure its 'Not About Oil' was: Why Iraq? Why now?

Dave Price davep at kinaole.org
Wed Feb 5 08:45:25 MST 2003

So, are we just going to gang up on Jeff at the next meeting - perhaps
put a gun to his head?  Maybe he should bring his wife along too.

I too, believe in non-violent solutions to problems (while not a total
pacifist).

I believe that all life is sacred, and that we, as humans and reasoning
beings can resolve conflicts through dialog and mutual understanding.
But there does come a time ...

Then my UDT Seal background kicks in, and it is time to 'take names'.

aloha (and peace),
dave

(written with vim)