[CLUE-Talk] alternative to verisign for .org registrations

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Feb 8 11:07:29 MST 2003

On Sat, 8 Feb 2003 00:06:20 -0700
Dave Price <davep at kinaole.org> wrote:

> My .org domain is coming up for renewal soon.  Can any of you recomend a
> better (less expensive) service that I can xfer to rather than renew
> with network solutions?

Well, there's always your web hosting company. Oh, I see Qwest owns your
IP address. DSL at home, I take it?

If that's the case, you're out of luck on some good ones like opensrs.com.
I recently came across godaddy.com. Don't know how well they work, but
they're cheap.

jed
--
I wouldn't even think about bribing a rottweiler with a steak that
didn't weigh more than I do. -- Jason Earl