[CLUE-Talk] Golden Hacking Society today @ 7pm

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Thu Feb 20 19:53:28 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 17:04, Cary Bishop wrote:
> Ed,
>          Are rookies allowed?  I am an experienced programmer in COBOL but
> want to try a project or two in C which I would like to re-write in
> Java.  The thing is, COBOL is procedural and I am working toward Object
> Oriented, which I have no experience in.  So I would undoubtedly want to
> ask novice questions during my design phase.

Hi Cary,

Yes, absolutely, everyone is welcome.  Just show up, grab a coffee (or
chai or whatever you prefer), and introduce yourself!

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
Post-Doctoral Researcher   |  Email:  ed at eh3.com,  ehill at mines.edu
Division of ESE            |  URLs:   http://www.eh3.com
Colorado School of Mines   |    http://cesep.mines.edu/people/hill.htm
Golden, CO  80401          |  Phones:  303-384-2094, 303-273-3483