[CLUE-Talk] Slackware 9.0 is out: Slackware 9.0 is out

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier clue at dissociatedpress.net
Wed Feb 19 06:51:34 MST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 06:21, bof wrote:
> Slackware 9.0 is out, as announced in the changelog:
>
>     http://slackware.com/changelog/current.php?cpu=i386
>
> Now if I can just get to a site before the world (or at least the 37
> other Slackware users) does.

Well, it might be done, but it hasn't made its way to the mirrors yet...
Slashdot will, naturally, announce it today and thereby flood all the
mirrors with people who will never use Slack, but who have cable modems
or DSL and feel the need to download it anyway.

It'll probably be a week, week and a half before the mirrors catch up
and finish with the initial rush.

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier