[CLUE-Talk] FCC Deregulation Debate

Keith Christian keithchristian at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 14:26:53 MST 2003

Wow.

If one wants to witness more of the 'tyranny of the majority' then watch what
happens if this deregulation takes place.

Who do the media giants think they're kidding?  What would drive or foster
diversity of opinion in a climate like that?

(Let 'em all merge...then they could call themselves "Pravda.")

I would appreciate rebuttals to my opinion.

===Keith

http://stream.realimpact.net/rihurl.ram?file=webactive/demnow/dn20030107.ra&start=27:57.5