[CLUE-Talk] Flash Requirement On PBS Website

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Thu Jan 9 06:02:29 MST 2003

On Wednesday,  8 January 2003 at 23:18:02 -0700, Match Grun <match at dimensional.com> wrote:
> I have just tested this... Had to upgradeFlash from 4.x to 6.0. It works
> correctly with Opera. However, if you disable javascript, nothing will
> happen... Flash opens in a javascript window.

I've got javascript enabled, so it isn't that.  I guess it is my version
of Flash.  The website indicates that it Flash 5 or greater is needed.
As I indicated, I've got the 5 plugin.

I contacted the techies at the website, and they indicated that the
4-panel "pixel" on the right-hand side of that webpage is also Flash.
That _does_ work for me.
--
Allons Rouler!

Randy