[CLUE-Talk] LINUX in the Oil & Gas industry

Wayne Schneider wayne.schneider at lycos.com
Wed Jan 15 10:01:53 MST 2003

I work for WesternGeco (the seismic side of Schlumberger).  This past year we have switch all our processing units to Red Hat Dell machines in order to cut cost.  We have been happy with the results so far.

I unfortunatly cannot make your demonstration tomorrow as I am currently working in west Africa through the end of Feb.

Wayne