[CLUE-Talk] Linux Fun-da-mentals instructor-call

Matt Gushee matt at gushee.net
Wed Jul 9 18:13:51 MDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 05:48:47PM -0600, David Willson wrote:
> Linux Fun-da-mentals, a free bi-monthly study group with a facilitated
> hands-on-learning approach, is looking for people to teach the following
> subjects:
>
>   Gimp Fun-da-mentals - attendees want even more Gimp knowledge

I might be interested in doing this; I've done a fair amount of work with
the GIMP--but it sounds like you have already done something on the GIMP.
What's been covered previously? What hasn't?

>   Kernel - compilation and optimization

Maybe, if you want it at a fundamental level. I think I could teach the
how-to aspects pretty well, but not necessarily the whys and wherefores.

mgushee at havenrock.com           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through
                                its streets.

                            --Lao Tzu (Peter Merel, trans.)