[CLUE-Talk] Re: alt.beer

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Wed Jul 9 22:51:48 MDT 2003

I live just down the street from the Radisson.  I can tell you that the bars
along North Parker Rd (towards Denver) are all of the 'neighboorhood' type
with Norm on the barstool.

They're all interchangeable with few options for quality (IMHO) beer.  But,
karoke is a feature common to all.  The best 'local' bar, IMHO, is Sam's No 3
at Havanna and Parker - about 2 miles North of the Radisson along Parker Rd.

There are also the usual suspects - Bennegan's, Hops, etc. within 5 minutes.

We'll have to do some exploration.

Jeff