[CLUE-Talk] Government Information Awareness (GIA)

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Thu Jul 10 06:50:46 MDT 2003

On 07-07 20:08, Randy Arabie wrote:
> Ha! Is this the answer?
>
> "Annoyed by the prospect of a massive new federal
> surveillance system, two researchers at the Massachusetts
> Institute of Technology are celebrating the Fourth of July
> with a new Internet service that will let citizens create
> dossiers on government officials," reports The Boston Globe.

That is a great idea. Along the same lines, I've always thought that
prospective employees should be able to do background checks on those who
run a company: CxOs, key VPs, board members. After all, it is a contract of
sorts: why does the current system only allow for a one-sided background
check?

Cheers,
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
Teaching is the fine art of imparting knowledge without possessing it.
-B. V. Roy's Conclusion