[CLUE-Talk] Re: alt.beer

Jef Barnhart jef at batky-howell.com
Thu Jul 10 08:20:29 MDT 2003

Some bars will ask for your ID when you enter but most Pub/Grill
establishments will not. The Pub will ask you when you order. You can
order most anything on the menu but when you say "I would like a beer."
they will respond with something like "I would like your ID."

Which brings up a good point. We may want to look for a place that
minors can get in.

Jef