[CLUE-Talk] The prism of our experience

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Thu Jul 10 13:16:26 MDT 2003

On Thursday 10 July 2003 12:52 pm, Randy Arabie wrote:
> What of the evidence of other WMD efforts?  Was that all
> falsified, too?

I'm not aware of other evidence beyond some items buried in a guys garden or
the two trailer trackers that supposed could produce chemical / biological
weapons.  Has something else been discovered?

Ironically, the administration is begging for 'more time' to find WMD in Iraq,
since it's 'a big country' or Saddam 'had time to hide weapons'.  Didn't the
UN want more time to find WMD?  France and Germany (and most of the world
outside the US?) Isn't this what Hans Blix wanted?

I hope that they find WMD in Iraq - but to this point it's hard to argue that
anything serious has been found.  OTH - the administration said that Iraq was
a 'threat to world peace'.  It seems to me that countries which demonstrate
nuclear capability (not simply the intent) are an actual threat (e.g., China,
Pakistan, India, Russia, USA).

Jeff

--
"Keep yourselves far from every form of exaggerated nationalism, racism and
intolerance."